When Doubling is activated, IRON actually uses two distinct, slightly differently set up amps, which react differently to the input signals dynamics. No worries if your stereo level meters look slightly out of balance - we have generally made sure the stereo balance is still kept, you will not have to re-adjust.
Articles in this section
- Uninstalling UJAM Instruments Plug-ins (macOS)
- Recording issues: I can't record with my ujam plug-in
- How to scale the size of my UJAM VST?
- Why do I always need to re-authorize when I open my UJAM Plug-in?
- All Plug-ins are Catalina compatible
- Where can I find the .dll plugin files on my Windows PC?
- Something crashes on my computer. What can I do?
- Where can I find the manual for my UJAM Instruments plug-in?
- Using VG in Garageband I only get muted sounds and changing parameters has no effect.
- When I go through different Styles, they all sound the same?