When Doubling is activated, IRON actually uses two distinct, slightly differently set up amps, which react differently to the input signals dynamics. No worries if your stereo level meters look slightly out of balance - we have generally made sure the stereo balance is still kept, you will not have to re-adjust.
Articles in this section
- Corrupted installation: JS_EXEC_FAILED
- How can I sync my ujam plug-in to the click track / metronome of my DAW?
- Uninstalling UJAM Instruments Plug-ins (macOS)
- Recording issues (I can't record with my ujam plug-in)
- How to scale the size of my UJAM VST?
- Why do I always need to re-authorize when I open my UJAM Plug-in?
- My Plug-in does not make a sound. What can I do?
- All Plug-ins are Catalina compatible
- Where can I find the .dll plugin files on my Windows PC?
- Where can I find the manual for my instruments and effects?