When Doubling is activated, IRON actually uses two distinct, slightly differently set up amps, which react differently to the input signals dynamics. No worries if your stereo level meters look slightly out of balance - we have generally made sure the stereo balance is still kept, you will not have to re-adjust.
Articles in this section
- Hints for using Virtual Drummer V2
- Known issues: Virtual Guitarist CARBON
- I have problems downloading Virtual Guitarist CARBON using a slow internet connection (macOS)
- All Plug-ins are Catalina compatible
- Where can I find the .dll plugin files on my Windows PC?
- I installed Drummers V2 to a custom directory and now I can't use them
- It won't record when I'm clicking on the on-screen keyboard
- Something crashes on my computer. What can I do?
- Where can I find the manual for my UJAM Instruments plug-in?
- Are SPARKLE, IRON, SILK and AMBER downwards-compatible with legacy Virtual Guitarists?