When Doubling is activated, IRON actually uses two distinct, slightly differently set up amps, which react differently to the input signals dynamics. No worries if your stereo level meters look slightly out of balance - we have generally made sure the stereo balance is still kept, you will not have to re-adjust.
Articles in this section
- Windows Installation: Issues/ Corrupted files/ JS_EXEC_FAILED Error/ DAW Crash
- My Plug-in does not make a sound. What can I do?
- Where can I find the manual for my instruments and effects?
- Wrong font on Windows (Virtual Drummer/ Finisher Micro/ Beatmaker)
- How can I sync my ujam plug-in to the click track / metronome of my DAW?
- My ujam plug-in stops playing after a while/ stop working/ dropout
- Uninstalling UJAM Instruments Plug-ins (macOS)
- Recording issues (I can't record with my ujam plug-in)
- How to scale the size of my UJAM VST?
- Why do I always need to re-authorize when I open my ujam plug-n?