We all know a professional musician that spent a big amount of money and time to set up his/her Studio! In order to retain a safe Studio Environment, it is evident to keep out the world-wide-web.
Since our copy protection system works based on system fingerprints, a direct offline authorization is not possible. At the moment we can only offer a rather complicated workaround in order to activate UJAM Instruments plug-ins with an offline computer. Please note that we are already working on a better solution!
Follow the ten steps below:
- Download a free trial of GROOVEMATE ONE and also the respective ujam plug-ins you wish to authorize from our website
- Transfer both to the offline computer you desire to use it on
- Install the software
- Open your DAW and load an instance of GROOVEMATE ONE
- Go to the following location and find the .ops file
A. Go to
B. Copy & send us your ops file (GM-ONE.ops)
You will need to Show Hidden Folders in File Explorer options in order to access the hidden library as shown in this quick video tutorial↓ or below it's demonstrate with images
Show Hidden Files under (Control Panel)
Activate in (File Explorer Options) the show hidden files option
- In the Finder, choose Go ➜ Go to folder from the menu. (or use Shift+Command+G)
- Type: ~/Library/Application Support/UJAM
- Copy & send us your .ops file (GM-ONE) or watch this quick video tutorial to find the .ops files on MAC ↓
- Provide us with your e-mail address
- Send the .ops file as an attachment
- Wait for us to send back the authorized .ops files
- Close your DAW and place the new .ops file to the right folder
►Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/UJAM/<plugin-name>
- Open your DAW and load the plug-in, it should now be authorized. Enjoy!
I you have any more questions or need further assistance, please submit a request to our support staff. Thanks!