Thanks for downloading Virtual Guitarist CARBON! We’re super proud of this new product and have obviously tested it on many different operating systems and DAWs. Some issues persisted though, but rest assured that we are going to fix them swiftly!
- The two phrases G2 and A2 are ending prematurely after dragging and dropping them from the user interface into your DAW track
- Some dragged and dropped "Ends" phrases have export errors
- The playing engine sometimes can be latched without latch being active by dragging and dropping a phrase while Phrase player is running
- C2 key switch does not bypass the Player Mode in ProTools while playing drag and drop MIDI clips --> please switch manually in Instrument Mode for correct playback.
- Switching a note and phrase at the same time in Latch Mode results in the first note of the next phrase being played with a wrong articulation
- The Phrase Player might stay on a shred forever in some cases
- “Legato Off” state of the Instrument Mode cannot be saved in session
- User saved presets don't show up in a second instance of the plug-in without reloading the plug-in
- Single/Double/Triple/Quadro indicator might disappear or indicate multiple times if you press Enter after changing the Layerer (only in AU)
- Save button is not greyed out after saving a preset
- Current note is not highlighted in Latch Mode after releasing the key on MIDI keyboard
- Controlling Layerer or Speed via automation on the user interface won’t be reflected