Why so few controls? We are all musicians, and we know that the time for learning a user interface could be better spent making music. Also, unlike many virtual drum instruments, we do not expect our users to have an in-depth knowledge about drum kits, tweaks, effects, and sound engineering. Let’s admit it: We can’t possibly know everything. Therefore, the concept and user interface of Beatmaker HUSTLE are designed for maximum ease of use and minimum distraction. There is a lot of intelligence going on under the hood, so you can focus on what matters. Like every UJAM Instruments user interface, HUSTLE’s is also fail-proof; no matter how you set up the controls in Beatmaker HUSTLE, the result will never be musically or technically wrong – and this is true without sacrificing any creative freedom. You can trust us when we say that tracks produced with Beatmaker HUSTLE are realistic, credible, professionally produced drum tracks.
Articles in this section
- Welcome to Beatmaker HUSTLE 1
- What is Beatmaker HUSTLE 1
- About the Beatmaker 1 Series
- How is Beatmaker HUSTLE 1 supposed to be used?
- Beatmaker vs Loop Import
- Why so few controls?
- Where to put the content of Beatmaker HUSTLE 1?
- Start Playing with Beatmaker HUSTLE 1!
- Beatmaker HUSTLE 1 Walkthrough
- Beatmaker HUSTLE 1 User Interface Overview