Table of contents
UJAM stores and writes important files in system folders which are usually hidden by default on your operating system. In case you need to access them (for example to send specific files to our support team), here's how to find them:
UJAM files are usually stored in three locations, the Application Support, Caches and Preferences folders contained within the user level Library on Mac (Macintosh HD/Users/[your username]/Library):
- Open Finder.
- Click "Go" on the top menu bar.
- Press and hold the “option/alt” key:
- Click the "Library" shortcut which appears.
- Then navigate to the relevant folder (Application Support, Caches or Preferences)
UJAM files are usually stored in two locations, the Roaming and Local folders contained within the AppData folder (Users\[your username]\AppData\)
To open the AppData folder on Windows:
- Open File Explorer/ Windows Explorer
- Type %AppData% into the address bar and hit enter
- Navigate to the required folder (Roaming or Local)
To permanently display all hidden folders on Windows:
- Open File Explorer/Windows Explorer
- Click View then select Options
- In the Folder Options window, choose View, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives, and then click OK
To permanently display all hidden folders on Windows 7:
- Select the Start button, then select Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization.
- Select Folder Options, then select the View tab.
- Under Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives, and then select OK: