Finisher Finisher NEO is the first full audio FX plug-in by ujam. It has been created to give you infinite instant inspiration without a hassle. We prepared some notes to help you get started with your journey in sound exploration.
Please note that Finisher NEO is only compatible with 64bit systems. 32bit is not supported.
We will fix the selected issues as soon as possible!
- Internal MIDI assignment not working for all DAWs. DAWs that don't send MIDI to FX Modules like Logic, for example, have their own mechanism to assign MIDI CCs to effect parameters
- Finisher Neo yet only available as a stereo plugin (no mono)
- Finisher NEO sometimes doesn't work on an empty track
- Switching from certain modes to certain other modes can change the plugin's signal flow in a way that can cause short dropouts or disruptions to currently running audio
- Only the bottom most 1/4 of "Mode" automation range is usable (we prepared the rest for future Mode additions)
- "Mode" automation not recordable via UI.
- Selecting “Mode” - “10 mile view” in submenu selects mode “Infinity” instead
- Mode names in automation display of DAW do not match
- Description font on Windows 10 is really small and hard to read
- When starting the plugin for the first time in Garage Band a security warning message is displayed
- Windows 8 or later
- Mac OS X 10.11 or later
You may run it on earlier versions but we didn’t fully qualify them.
Digital Audio Workstations
Finisher Neo should run on every DAW supporting VST 2, AU 2 and AAX. It has been successfully tested with the following DAWs:
- Ableton Live
- Logic 10
- Pro Tools
- Presonus Studio One
The following software doesn't support Finisher NEO:
- Adobe Audition
- Pro Tools First
Please make sure to add the Finisher NEO to the Audio FX section.
If you have any further questions, please contact our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org