The fourth Beatmaker made by ujam is all about Drum and Bass. It has been made to help you creating convincing beats with an authentic sound in the twinkling of an eye. We prepared some notes to help you get started:
Please note that Beatmaker VOID is only compatible with 64bit systems. 32bit is not supported.
- The ”Save” button does function, though it looks inactive.
- Midi Learn is not working for all controls.
- When Latch is enabled and selecting a pattern, the playing notes are not highlighted
- Control values are not disappearing after MIDI CC
- Beatmaker VOID is currently not working in Mixcraft 8. Please consider updating to Mixcraft 9!
- Pro Tools:
- If you don't save your customised kit and close the session, your adjustments will get lost. Always make sure to save your customised kit!
- Sometimes the selected kit won't get saved.
- Single Drum Selection is not being saved (make sure to save a preset with your customised drum selections to work around this)
- Dragging and Dropping a phrase in certain versions of Pro Tools can result in the channel’s left stereo panning to be set to the center
- Some “Mix” presets can result in negative phase correlation in the upper "Amount" value ranges (this is barely audible)
- We didn't create a Beatmaker VOID Rack Extension. Please make sure to use the VST format if you're a user of Reason Studios.
- Windows 7 or later
- Mac OS X 10.11 or later
You may run it on earlier versions but we didn’t fully qualify them.
Digital Audio Workstations
Beatmaker VOID should run on every DAW supporting VST 2, AU 2 and AAX. It has been successfully tested with the following DAWs:
- Ableton Live
- Studio One
- Logic 10
- Pro Tools 12 & 2019
- Reason 11
The following software doesn't support Beatmaker VOID:
- Adobe Audition
- Pro Tools First
For further information, please have a look at this article:
If you have any more questions, please contact our support team: email@example.com