There are some known issues – we created a little list for you which might help to understand, why your Virtual Bassist may not function properly in some cases:
- When you save VB in Instrument Mode and reload the session, your VB may display the Player Mode although it is actually in Instrument Mode. Workaround: Switch to the player mode and back again to update the UI
- Switching between certain Finisher modes can result in clicks and short noises
- Incoming style automation does not get displayed as it should.
- Sometimes the sound can disappear while switching presets while holding a key
- Notes dragged into your DAW and overriding the player mode still highlight notes on the player-on-screen-keyboard, although
- Keys held via sustain pedal are not highlighted
- Sus4 chords names in the chord display are slightly shifted
- Dragged and dropped phrases of the style “170 bpm - Hidden Secret” can be missing dead notes
- DropDown Menus will stay visible and afloat until Selection is made
- Royal F3 note goes out of tune when using the Octaver
- Some style phrases can play unwanted dead notes at 100% swing
- Depending on what you're playing, the pitch can be a bit too high or too low (just a few cents). Improve your results by turning the Legato mode off or adjust the pitch with the pitch wheel. Please note that the sample material was created with a real bass, so the pitch not always being 100% correct is normal. The sound would not be as organic as it is if the pitch wouldn't be off by a few cents.
Pro Tools►Sessions saved with V1 can't be reloaded with all settings Workaround: before installing V2 save a preset in V1 which you can then recall in V2 with all correct settings.
I you have any more questions or need further assistance, please submit a request to our support staff.