This is is the second full audio FX plug-in by ujam. It has been created to give you infinite instant inspiration without a hassle. To help you get started with Finisher VOODOO, here are the answers to some frequently asked questions:
I didn't receive the email with my 30 day free trial, how can I download Finisher VOODOO?
Will Finisher VOODOO work on my computer?
- We qualified the plug-in for the following operating systems:
MacOS 10.11 or later Windows 7 or later
- You may run it on earlier versions but we don’t support them. Please download your free 30-day demo and give it a try!
- Please note that Finisher VOODOO is only compatible with 64bit software. 32bit is not supported!
How can I add the plug-in to a track?
(Logic 10 and other DAWs)
- Finisher VOODOO is an effect and no Virtual Instrument plug-in! Please make sure to add the Finisher to the respective Audio FX section (this can be slightly different and depends on the respective DAW).
Digital Audio Workstations
Finisher VOODOO should run on every DAW supporting VST 2, AU 2 and AAX. The following software doesn't support Finisher VOODOO:
- Adobe Audition
- Pro Tools First
I already own several ujam plug-ins – do you have a special offer for me?
- At this point, we do not offer special discounts for users who already own other ujam plug-ins. With the release of Finisher VOODOO, we also adjusted the prices of the Full Bundle.
- Head over to our store and check your Bundle options!
Where can I find the manual?
- Read it here.
I can't authorize my new Finisher!
- In case you are struggling with authorizing your plug-in, please have a look at the following article:
I bought Finisher VOODOO at a reseller. How can I redeem my code?
- The following article will help you: Partner Shop Purchase
I installed VOODOO but I can't find it in my DAW.
- Please try to do a DAW rescan. For further information, click here.
I downloaded the plug-in but my trial time has already expired – I have 0 days left.
Unfortunately, this can happen due to technical circumstances – please submit a request to our support staff and attach your .ops file – have a look at the following article: Instant expired trial time
Is there a Reason Rack Extension?
We didn't create a Finisher VOODOO Rack Extension. Please make sure to use the VST format if you're a user of Reason Studios.
How can I assign the plug-in to my MIDI controllers?
- All DAWs handle MIDI controllers for effects differently and there is no MIDI Learn functionality in most of them. The good news is that VOODOO fully supports MIDI control. All you need to do is lookup for your DAW how it handles MIDI controller assignments.
- Here's an example to show you how it looks in Logic Pro X:
Are there any known issues?
- Finisher VOODOO sometimes doesn't work on an empty track
- Switching from certain modes to certain other modes can change the plugin's signal flow in a way that can cause short dropouts or disruptions to currently running audio
- "Mode" automation not recordable via UI.
- When starting the plugin for the first time in Garage Band a security warning message is displayed
If you have further questions, please feel free to submit a request to our supper staff. Thanks!