Finisher is a new concept of audio plug-in, designed to deliver the power and flexibility of a full rack of audio processors and effects with the instant gratification that UJAM products are famous for. To help you get started with Finisher NEO, here are the answers to some frequently asked questions:
I didn't receive the email with my 30-day free trial, how can I download Finisher VOODOO?
- You can download your free trial version here. Just click on the logo!
Will Finisher NEO work on my computer?
- We qualified the plug-in for the following operating systems:
MacOS 10.11 or later Windows 7 or later
- You may run it on earlier versions but we don’t support them. Please download your free 30-day demo and give it a try!
- Please note that Finisher VOODOO is only compatible with 64bit software. 32bit is not supported!
How can I add the plug-in to a track?
(Logic 10 and other DAWs)
- Finisher NEO is an effect and no Virtual Instrument plug-in! Please make sure to add the Finisher to the respective Audio FX section (this can be slightly different and depends on the respective DAW).
Digital Audio Workstations
Finisher NEO should run on every DAW supporting VST 2, AU 2, and AAX. The following software doesn't support Finisher NEO:
- Adobe Audition
- Pro Tools First
I already own several ujam plug-ins – do you have a special offer for me?
- At this point, we do not offer special discounts for users who already own other ujam plug-ins. With the release of Finisher NEO, we also adjusted the prices of the Full Bundle.
- Please head over to our store and check your bundle options.
Where can I find the manual?
- Read it here.
I can't authorize my new Finisher!
- In case you are struggling with authorizing your plug-in, please have a look at the following article: Authorization Issues
I bought Finisher NEO at a reseller. How can I redeem my code?
- The following article will help you: Partner Shop Purchase
I installed NEO but I can't find it in my DAW.
- The following article will help you: Read it here.
I downloaded the plug-in but my trial time has already expired – I have 0 days left.
Unfortunately, this can happen due to technical circumstances – please submit a request to our support staff and attach your .ops file – have a look at the following article: Instant expired trial time
Is there a Reason Rack Extension?
We didn't create a Finisher NEO Rack Extension. Please make sure to use the VST format if you're a user of Reason Studios.
Are there any known issues?
- Finisher NEO sometimes doesn't work on an empty track
- Switching from certain modes to certain other modes can change the plugin's signal flow in a way that can cause short dropouts or disruptions to currently running audio
- "Mode" automation not recordable via UI.
- When starting the plugin for the first time in Garage Band a security warning message is displayed.
If you have further questions, please feel free to submit a request to our supper staff. Thanks!