Table of content
First of all: All payments in our shop are conducted by our merchant of record FastSpring. Here's a small extract of what our partner does for us:
- Maintain a merchant account and payment gateway
- Negotiate and manage ongoing credit card processing fees
- Manage all tax calculation, collection, and remittance
- Ensure compliance with country-specific payment laws and regulations
- Stay up-to-date with ever-changing card association regulations
- Manage refund requests and chargebacks
Read more: What is a Merchant of Record?
How does the checkout on our website work in general?
- Depending on your residence, you will see prices displayed in USD, EUR or your local currency in our storefront.
- In the cart tax is eventually added, depending on country-specific regulations.
- Most customers will see the gross price in our shop and the price won't change when they place their order:
- However, due to different country-specific regulations (for example the USA and Australia) FastSpring will add VAT or GST just before the actual payment, depending on your residence. After you place your order, you will see a pop-up window:
- Next, choose your payment method and follow the instructions. Done! ✔︎
|If you have any detailed questions regarding payment issues only or if something else goes wrong during the checkout process, we would kindly ask you to contact the FastSpring support directly.
Submit a request (https://fastspring.com/question-a-charge/) or write an email to email@example.com – thanks!