Table of content
First of all: All payments in our shop are conducted by our merchant of record FastSpring. Here's a small extract of what our partner does for us:
- Maintain a merchant account and payment gateway
- Negotiate and manage ongoing credit card processing fees
- Manage all tax calculation, collection, and remittance
- Ensure compliance with country-specific payment laws and regulations
- Stay up-to-date with ever-changing card association regulations
- Manage refund requests and chargebacks
Read more: What is a Merchant of Record?
How does the checkout on our website work in general?
- Depending on your current location, you will see prices displayed in USD or EUR in our storefront.
- At the end of the checkout process, the currency is converted and tax is eventually added.
- Most customers will see the gross price in our shop and the price won't change when they place their order:
- However, due to different country-specific regulations (for example the USA and Australia) FastSpring will add VAT or GST right before the actual payment:
- After you place your order, you will see a pop-up window:
- Choose your payment method and follow the instructions. Done! ✔︎
If you have any more questions regarding your purchase only or if something seems to be miscalculated, we would kindly ask you to contact the FastSpring support.
Submit a request (https://fastspring.com/question-a-charge/) or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org – thanks!