Beatmaker HYPE is loaded with Progressive House and EDM samples, presets and full of grooves. To help you get started with HYPE, here are the answers to some frequently asked questions:
I didn't receive the email with my 30-day free trial, how can I download Beatmaker HYPE?
- You can download your free trial version here:
Will Beatmaker HYPE work on my computer?
- We qualified the plug-in for the following operating systems:
OS X 10.11 / macOS 10.12 or later Windows 7 or later
- You may run it on earlier versions but we don’t support them. Please download your free 30-day demo and give it a try!
- Please note that Beatmaker HYPE is only compatible with 64bit software. 32bit is not supported!
I already own several Beatmaker plug-ins, do you have a special offer for me?
- Owners of the five other Beatmaker plug-ins are offered to upgrade their bundle with HYPE for a special loyalty offer of just 29 EUR / USD until August 30th.
- Please head over to our store and check your upgrade options.
Where can I find the manual?
- We have one user guide for all Beatmakers. You can find it here.
I can't authorize my new Beatmaker!
- In case you are struggling with authorizing your plug-in, please have a look at the following articles:
I bought Beatmaker HYPE at a reseller. How can I redeem my code?
- The following article will help you: Partner Shop Purchase
I installed HYPE but I can't find it in my DAW.
- Please try to do a DAW rescan. For further information, click here.
I downloaded the plug-in but my trial time has already expired – I have 0 days left.
Unfortunately, this can happen due to technical circumstances – please submit a request to our support staff and attach your .ops file – have a look at the following article: Instant expired trial time
How can I load my own samples into Beatmaker HYPE?
Is there a Reason Rack Extension?
- Beatmaker HYPE isn’t available as a Rack Extension, but Reason added VST plug-in support in Reason 9.5 so please consider using HYPE as a VST in Reason.
Can I use multiple audio outputs?
- Beatmaker HYPE features Multi-Outs to make the processing of each drum signal more flexible, DAWs handle multi-out plugins in various ways. To properly use the multi-out functionality in your DAW you might have to create extra AUX tracks and/or use the dedicated multi-out version of Beatmaker HYPE.
- Sending an Instrument through its individual out will remove it from the master processing of Beatmaker HYPE, so please be aware, that Mix-Preset, Reverb, Saturate, Maximize, and of course Master Volume will not affect Kits routed to their individual outs.
Are there any known issues?
- Control values are not disappearing after MIDI CC usage until the respective control is touched with the cursor
- When using parameters via CC assignment, the parameter's value is not being displayed
- Beatmaker HYPE is not working in Mixcraft 8 due to host limitations. Please consider updating to Mixcraft 9!
- Dragging and Dropping a phrase in certain versions of Pro Tools can result in the channel’s left stereo panning to be set to the center
- DAW Reason: Only the first 7 sounds are routable for using multiple outputs.
If you have further questions, please feel free to submit a request to our supper staff. Thanks!