- Go to our website and hit the download button for your operating system (Mac or Windows) to download VG CARBON:
- The downloader program will be placed to the default download folder of your browser. It looks like this:
- Please make sure to download the installer to your system drive and not to an external HDD!
- Run the program and it will start to download your plug-in:
- During the download, another folder called "Virtual Guitarist CARBON" will be created in your default download folder. This is the place where the files are downloaded to (just during the download process):
- The download will take a while (depending on your system and internet connection) – please do not interrupt the download process. If the process is interrupted, the download will loose the current segment and fall back to the last one completed.
- After the download is completed, the installer should start automatically. If not, please open the "Virtual Guitarist CARBON" folder and run it manually.
- Now follow the instructions of the installer and you should be good to go!
- Alternative download source: Download VG Carbon from Dropbox
- Unstable internet connection: I'm running into further download issues. What can I do?
- The installer ask for Disks or .bin files:
The installer should actually start automatically and also find the .bin files by itself. The respective folder including the installer file and the .bin files should be placed in your default download folder.
Please check whether the folder "Virtual Guitarist CARBON" exists and also whether it contains all three .bin files.
If so, run the .exe file and if the installer ask for Disk One, point him to the missing bin file.
If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please submit a request to our support staff. Thanks!