I installed the plug-in but can't find the plug-in in my DAW. What can I do?
Here are a few suggestions:
- Sometimes FInisher MICRO doesn't work on an empty mono track. Please try to use a stereo track.
- Use an audio track (not a MIDI track) for the plug-in
- Restart your DAW and rescan your plug-ins
- Reinstall the plug-in and restart your system
How can I add the plug-in to a track?
(Logic 10 and other DAWs)
- Finisher MICRO is an effect and no Virtual Instrument plug-in! Please make sure to add the Finisher to the respective Audio FX section (this can be slightly different and depends on the respective DAW).
Digital Audio Workstations
FIN-MICRO should run on every DAW supporting VST 2, AU 2 and AAX. We cannot guarantee that FIN-MICRO is compatible with the followign software:
- Adobe Audition
- Pro Tools First
- Mixcraft 8
- Earlier Cubase versions (make sure to test the free trial)
If you have further questions, please feel free to submit a request to our supper staff. Thanks!