This is the third full audio FX plug-in by ujam. The mad professor of creative FX –deconstruct, transform, and animate your sounds!
To help you get started with Finisher FLUXX, here are the answers to some frequently asked questions:
I didn't receive the email with my 30-day free trial, how can I download Finisher FLUXX?
- You can download your free trial version here. Just click on the plug-in!
Will Finisher FLUXX work on my computer?
- We qualified the plug-in for the following operating systems:
MacOS 10.11 or later Windows 7 or later
- You may run it on earlier versions but we don’t support them. Please download your free 30-day demo and give it a try!
- Please note that Finisher FLUXX is only compatible with 64 bit software. 32bit is not supported!
How can I add the plug-in to a track?
(Logic 10 and other DAWs)
- Finisher FLUXX is an effect and not a virtual instrument plug-in! Please make sure to add the Finisher to the respective Audio FX section (the process can be slightly different and depends on the respective DAW).
I already own several ujam plug-ins – do you have a special offer for me?
- With this release, the Full Bundle price slightly increased. This bundle is the collectors' edition including every ujam plug-in and sells at a discount of 57%.
If you already own various ujam plug-ins and wish to upgrade to the Full Bundle, please submit a request to our support to get an individual discount.
- Also, you can always head over to our store and check your Bundle options!
Where can I find the manual?
- You'll find the user guide here and also at the bottom of this article as an attachment.
I can't authorize my new Finisher!
- In case you are struggling with authorizing your plug-in, please have a look at the following article: ►Authorization Issues
I bought Finisher FLUXX at a reseller. How can I redeem my code?
- The following article will help you: Partner Shop Purchase
Please make sure you copy & paste the complete code! It should look like this:
Single product: XXXX-XXXXXXXXXX-XXXXXX
I installed FLUXX but I can't find it in my DAW.
- Please try a DAW plug-in rescan. For further information, click here.
I downloaded the plug-in but my trial time has already expired – I have 0 days left.
Unfortunately, this can happen due to technical circumstances – please submit a request to our support staff and attach your .ops file – have a look at the following article: Instant expired trial time
Is there a Reason Rack Extension?
We didn't create a Finisher FLUXX Rack Extension. Please make sure to use the VST format if you're a user of Reason Studios.
How can I assign the plug-in to my MIDI controllers?
- All DAWs handle MIDI controllers for effects differently and there is no MIDI Learn functionality in most of them. The good news is that FLUXX fully supports MIDI control. All you need to do is lookup for your DAW how it handles MIDI controller assignments.
- Here's an example to show you how it looks in Logic Pro X:
Are there any known issues?
- Session restore does not work properly in Reason 11. Please bear in mind to always save your settings as a preset before closing the project. We're working on a fix for this.
- Sometimes the GUI in Logic Pro doesn't properly reflect automated Parameters.
- Removing several Instances of Finisher Fluxx in Pro Tools might cause the Host to crash.
Digital Audio Workstations
FIN-FLUXX should run on every DAW supporting VST 2, AU 2 and AAX. We cannot guarantee that FIN-FLUXX is compatible with the following software:
- Adobe Audition
- Pro Tools First
- Mixcraft 8
- Earlier Cubase versions (make sure to test the free trial)
|If you have further questions, please feel free to submit a request to our support staff. Thanks!|