The Preset Menu at the top of the plugin window lets you easily select from and step through the 100 included Presets.
You can either
- Click the Arrow buttons left of the Preset name to step through the list,
- or click the current Preset Name or the little arrow to open the menu.
If you’re new to Finisher FLUXX, we recommend you set up a track and just go through a lot of Presets to get an impression of what it can do.
Finisher FLUXX comes with over 100 Presets organized into various folders:
- Try these presets if you want a quick overview of what FLUXX can do
- In this category, there is a Preset for each Mode with our recommended default settings for that Mode. Go through these to explore what the Modes are originally meant for.
- Presets in this Category will fit very well for any kind of Chords from your keyboard or synthesizer.
- Presets in this Category will make the most boring Arpeggios into animated beauty with more complex automation than you care to know.
- Presets in this Category will add complex rhythmics and grooves to your sample, doesn’t matter if it’s a drum or synth loop.
- Presets in this Category will be good for playing with Instruments solo, especially the keys!
Once you have made changes to a Preset, you can save it in various ways:
- You can overwrite User Presets using the Save command. This way you can create your own custom version with your preferred default settings for every preset.
- You can also save User Presets under a different name using the “Save as…” command.
You can not overwrite Factory Presets. Please use the “Save as…” command to create a new version of that Preset in the User Library.
Either way, when saving a Preset, you can choose one of the categories which are the same for Modes and Presets, and which you will also find in the User Library.
The user interface is now resizable to fit on small screens. To resize, either click the “window” icon next to the notification bell in the top right corner or simply drag the three stripes in the bottom right corner of the user interface. This will come later in a future update to all Finishers!
The little Bell icon in the menu bar of Finisher FLUXX informs you about available updates. When an update is waiting, the Icon will show a dot and a dialog is opened where you can choose to download now or later.
Although we do our best to ensure that updates do not break any existing projects, we usually recommend keeping your previous installer in case you updated in the middle of a project and something’s wrong
The circled “i” symbol to the right of the menu bar gives you access to various types of important information:
- Acknowledgments – the people behind Finisher FLUXX
- Visit Product Site – Product Page with demos, information, and more
- Contact Support – when you have a problem with Finisher, we’re here to help!
- Read User Manual – opens this User Guide...
- License Agreement – opens the license agreement if you ever feel like it.