Although we did our best to create a simple and fast way for everyone to download ujam software, we hear of some users running into download issues with the ujam downloader. Here are a few quick tips:
- Try to turn off any kind of firewall of antivirus software that might interfere with the download & installation process or the plug-in itself.
- Do not use an external HDD for the ujam downloader.
- Try to use the default file locations during the installation process.
Still running into issues? Don’t worry – we uploaded the most requested files to OneDrive to provide an alternative download source, which works in most cases. Below you will find a list of the links which will lead you to the .pkg and .exe files you need to install the plug-in.
Please understand that we didn't upload all the files, just the requested ones by our users.
- ►Virtual Drummer DEEP (Windows)
Windows Users:Please make sure to download the whole plug-in folder! You need to have all the .bin files and the .exe file in the folder. Then you can run the .exe file and install the plug-in.
- ►Virtual Drummer DEEP (macOS)
- Please make sure to download the whole plug-in folder:
- You need to have all the .bin files and the .exe file in the folder. Then you can run the .exe file and install the plug-in:
If you have any more questions or could find the file you need, please submit a request to our support staff. Thanks!