DEEP is the most spirited drummer, standing on the shoulders of traditional genres like Soul and Funk, with its gaze firmly set on contemporary styles and timeless future classics.
To help you get started with DEEP, here are the answers to some frequently asked questions:
My DAW crashes / freezes when I use VD DEEP. What can I do?
How can I try VD-DEEP?
Where do I find the user guide?
- ►Click this link to see the manual
- The user guide is also attached to this article (scroll down to the bottom).
Why do I see a warning when I want to download and install my plug-in and where can I find download instructions? (Windows)
- Please have a look at this article.
I'm running into download issues. What can I do?
I already own several ujam plug-ins – do you have a special offer for me?
- The introductory offer has expired. Please visit our store to check on any further special deals.
- If you wish to upgrade your Virtual Drummer Bundle or your Full Bundle, please reach out to our support team for an individual discount code. With every release, the Full Bundle price slightly increases. This bundle is the ujam collectors' edition including every ujam plug-in and sells at a discount of 57%.
I open DEEP and my DAW crashes – what can I do?
Where to find a walkthrough?
Here you go:
How can I load my own samples into Virtual Drummer DEEP?
- The plug-in does not support this feature at this time, but you can use one of the five included drum kits or create your own kit by using the Instrument section. Please note, that selecting a preset will always override your individual drum-type settings.
Is there an option to Drag and Drop MIDI?
Sure! VD DEEP features MIDI drag and drop, giving you way more possibilities for quick arranging and to fine adjust and alter phrases. If you drag and drop a MIDI file into your DAW, because of the plugin’s internal MIDI handling, you might have to manually adjust its length, this is especially true for Intros, Fills, and Endings.
I bought DEEP at a reseller. How can I redeem my code?
- The following article will help you: Partner Shop Purchase
Please make sure you copy & paste the complete code! It should look like this:
Single product: XXXX-XXXXXXXXXX-XXXXXX
I can't authorize my new plug-in!
- In case you are struggling with authorizing your plug-in, please have a look at the following article: ►Authorization Issues
I received a serial number/ coupon code but I can not redeem it. Is the license usage limit reached or the coupon expired?
- Please double check the code you entered.
- Log in to your ujam account and check whether DEEP is already linked to your account. If so, you're good to go and you will be able to activate the plug-in with your ujam credentials.
I downloaded the plug-in but my trial time has already expired – I have 0 days left.
Unfortunately, this can happen due to technical circumstances – please submit a request to our support staff and attach your .ops file – have a look at the following article: Instant expired trial time
I installed DEEP but I can't find it in my DAW.
- Please try a DAW plug-in rescan. For further information, click here.
Will VD-DEEP work on my computer?
- We qualified the plug-in for the following operating systems:
MacOS 10.11 or later Windows 7 or later
- You may run it on earlier versions but we don’t support them. Please download your free 30-day demo and give it a try!
- Please note that VD-DEEP is only compatible with 64bit software. 32bit is not supported!
Digital Audio Workstations
VD-DEEP should run on every DAW supporting VST 2, AU 2, and AAX. We cannot guarantee that DEEP is compatible with the following software:
- Adobe Audition
- Pro Tools First
- Mixcraft 8
- Earlier Cubase versions (make sure to test the free trial)
Is there a Reason Rack Extension?
We didn't create a DEEP Rack Extension. Please make sure to use the VST format if you're a user of Reason Studios.
|If you have further questions, please feel free to submit a request to our support staff. Thanks!|