Here's a step-by-step guide for our Windows users on how to download and install Virtual Drummer DEEP:
1. Go to our website and hit the download button for your operating system to download VD DEEP:
2. The downloader program will be located in default download folder of your browser. It looks like this:
Now move this program file to the location you'd like to download the actual installation files to (this can be your system drive or an external HDD).
3. Run the program.
- We've heard from some users that they see a warning message during or after the download/ installation of the respective product.
- This is nothing to worry about, as this issue is related to our new software certificates we use for Windows. The plug-in won't harm your system. Promised.
4. Now your download will start:
- During the download, another folder called "Virtual Drummer DEEP" will be created in the location next the download program (in most cases your default download folder). This is the place where the installation files are downloaded to (just during the download process):
- The download will take a while (depending on your system and internet connection) – please do not interrupt the download process. If the process is interrupted, the download will lose the current segment and fall back to the last one completed.
- After the download is completed, the installer should start automatically. If not, please open the "Virtual Drummer DEEP" folder and run it manually.
- Please make sure to download the whole plug-in folder! You need to have all the .bin files and the .exe file in the folder. Then you can run the .exe file and install the plug-in.
5. Now follow the instructions of the installer and you should be good to go!
- Alternative download source: Download VD DEEP from OneDrive:
- The installer ask for Disks or .bin files:
Example of VG Carbon:
The installer should actually start automatically and also find the .bin files by itself. The respective folder including the installer file and the .bin files are probably placed in your default download folder.
Please check whether the folder "Virtual Drummer DEEP" exists and also whether it contains all .bin files.
If so, run the .exe file and if the installer ask for Disk One, point him to the missing bin file.
If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please submit a request to our support staff. Thanks!