Our license system lets you run UJAM products on multiple computers of yours. You can simply download, install and activate your plug-ins on all your devices.
- You do not have to purchase multiple licenses for the same plug-in
- You don't need to un-authorize a plugin on an old device
- You don't need to have multiple licenses of a product connected to your UJAM account.
How to activate:
- Download the UJAM product you own and wish to use (the respective plug-in should be available at your UJAM account)
- You might need to temporarily switch off any kind of software that might interfere with the installation or block the internet connection of the plug-in (Firewalls, Antivirus software, ...)
- Open your DAW and load the plug-in:
- Enter your correct credentials (email address and password of your UJAM account)
- Make sure to not use a coupon code/ serial number/ license key for activating the plug-in
- More information: How can I authorize and activate my plugin online?
Here’s what our license agreement says:
"Full License - The single license permits either a single user to run the software on multiple computers or multiple users to run the software on a single computer.
However, it does not allow multiple users to ever run the software on multiple computers, regardless of whether such use is concurrent. If you change the hardware, all software on the hardware used must be deleted."