Having a plug-in or even your DAW crash is a thing that shouldn't happen. Ever.
But if it happens to you: We're here to help.
The first thing you should check: Please make sure, you have the latest plug-in version installed. You can always download the latest installers from your account page or (if you didn't buy the product yet) you can get the trial version here.
Clean your system
Manually remove the files, restart your system and reinstall the plug-in. This actually solves the problem in most cases (believe it or not).
For mac users:
For Windows users:
If this doesn't help: Please submit a request to our support staff with as many details as possible:
- Which plug-in causes the crash (e.g. Virtual Bassist ROYAL)?
- What did you do directly before the crash (e.g. opened the plugin GUI, played C4 with Latch active while holding down the Alt key,…)?
- Can you do the same thing again and it crashes again or does it seem to happen a bit random?
- Which operating system and version are you using (e.g. Windows 10, macOS High Sierra,…)?
- Which DAW and version are you using (e.g. Logic Pro X 10.4.4, FL Studio 20,…)?
- If you have crash logs: Please send them to us, they are usually really helpful.
- On macOS: when the crash message box comes up please click on "Report…" and copy&paste the full report into a message to us.
- On Windows it's a bit more complicated to get good crash reports and usually requires additional tools. Hopefully we'll be able to fix your error without this.