To help you get started with IRON 2, here are the answers to some frequently asked questions:
How can I try VG-IRON 2?
You can download your free 30 day trial version here. Click on the plug-in:
Where do I find the user guide?
I already own several UJAM plugins – do you have a special offer for me?
- If you own IRON 1, you can take advantage of the upgrade deal and purchase IRON 2 for just 49 bucks!
- Click the link to find the special deal: https://www.ujam.com/guitarist/guitarist-upgrade/
|Upgrade Deal (for IRON1 owners)||49.00|
- If you already have a few UJAM products and wish to upgrade to the Full Bundle please contact our support team for an individual offer. This bundle is the collector's edition including every UJAM plug-in and sells at a discount of 57%.
- Also, you can always head over to our store and check your Bundle options!
What about the original IRON V1?
- IRON 2 and IRON 1 can co-exist in the DAW.
- IRON 1 will however not be available for sale anymore, as it has been discontinued.
- If you bought the plug-in in the past, you can still use it and download it from your UJAM account.
- So to summarize, IRON 2 replaces IRON 1 in our shop, but not on your computer. That is also the reason why "IRON 2" appears just as "IRON" in your UJAM account, just because IRON 1 can't be purchased anymore and it will soon be forgotten.
- We know this might be a bit confusing but now you got it!
- Here's how the new IRON and IRON 1 should look like in your account:
Will the other Virtual Guitarists get upgraded too?
We plan to release version 2 of VG AMBER and SILK in the near future.
Where to find a walkthrough?
Here you go:
Is there an option to Drag and Drop MIDI?
Sure! VG IRON 2 features MIDI drag and drop, giving you way more possibilities for quick arranging and to fine adjust and alter phrases. If you drag and drop a MIDI file into your DAW, because of the plugin’s internal MIDI handling, you might have to manually adjust its length, this is especially true for Intros, Fills, and Endings.
I bought IRON 2 at a reseller. How can I redeem my code?
- The following article will help you: Partner Shop Purchase
Please make sure you copy & paste the complete code!
I can't authorize my new plug-in!
- In case you are struggling with authorizing your plug-in, please have a look at the following article: ►Authorization Issues
I received a serial number/ coupon code but I can not redeem it. Is the license usage limit reached or the coupon expired?
- Please double check the code you entered.
- Log in to your UJAM account and check whether IRON 2 is already linked to your account. If so, you're good to go and you will be able to activate the plug-in with your UJAM credentials.
I open IRON 2 and my DAW crashes – what can I do?
- Please check whether you have the newest version of VG IRON 2 installed. The plug-in will notify you if an update is available.
- Please send a crash report to our support team!
- Manually remove all plug-in files and try a clean installation. Have a look at the following articles:
►Uninstalling on Mac
►Uninstalling on Windows
I downloaded the plug-in but my trial time has already expired – I have 0 days left.
Unfortunately, this can happen due to technical circumstances – please make sure the internet connection of the plug-in is not blocked by perhaps a firewall or antivirus software. If your trial expired and you wish to renew it, submit a request to our support staff and attach your .ops file – have a look at the following article: Instant expired trial time
I installed IRON 2 but I can't find it in my DAW.
- Please try a DAW plug-in rescan. For further information, click here.
Will VG-IRON 2 work on my computer?
Please have a look at the following article:
Digital Audio Workstations
VG-IRON 2 should run on every DAW supporting VST 2, AU 2, and AAX. We cannot guarantee that IRON 2 is compatible with the following software:
- Adobe Audition
- Pro Tools First
- Mixcraft 8
- Earlier Cubase versions (make sure to test the free trial)
Is there a Reason Rack Extension?
We didn't create an IRON 2 Rack Extension. Please make sure to use the VST format if you're a user of Reason Studios.
If you have further questions, please feel free to submit a request to our support staff. Thanks!