This is the fifth full audio FX plug-in by ujam! With Finisher DYNAMO you embark on a journey through animated soundscapes and surreal vibes beyond the realm of the ordinary.
To help you get started with Finisher DYNAMO, here are the answers to some frequently asked questions:
I didn't receive the email with my 30-day free trial, how can I download Finisher DYNAMO?
- You can download your free trial version here. Simply click on the plug-in:
I already own several ujam plug-ins – do you have a special offer for me?
- With this release, the Full Bundle price slightly increased. This bundle is the collectors' edition including every ujam plug-in and sells at a discount of 57%. If you wish to upgrade you can request an individual offer by contacting our support team!
- Also, you can always head over to our store and check your Bundle options!
Where can I find content and videos?
- Follow Derek von Krogh in his latest walkthrough:
- Make sure to check out the complete Finisher Playlist on YouTube to find more videos!
Anything I need to be aware of?
DYNAMO uses a lot of dynamic effects. To ensure a consistent volume, be sure to adjust your input level with the Finisher Knob all the way down so it matches the output level when the Finisher Knob is all the way up.
Will Finisher DYNAMO work on my computer?
- We qualified the plug-in for the following operating systems:
MacOS 10.14 or later Windows 7 or later
- You may run it on earlier versions but we don’t support them. Please download your free 30-day demo and give it a try!
- Please note that we updated the system requirements: DYNAMO takes up more memory space than other ujam plug-ins. It works fine on 4 GB RAM systems, but we recommend 8 GB if you intend to run several instances of DYNAMO in your session.
- Finisher DYNAMO is only compatible with 64 bit software. 32bit is not supported!
How can I add the plug-in to a track?
(Logic 10 and other DAWs)
- Finisher DYNAMO is an effect and not a virtual instrument plug-in! Please make sure to add the Finisher to the respective Audio FX section (the process can be slightly different and depends on the respective DAW).
Where can I find the manual?
- You'll find the user guide here.
I can't authorize my new Finisher!
- In case you are struggling with authorizing your plug-in, please have a look at the following article: Authorization Issues
I bought Finisher DYNAMO at a reseller. How can I redeem my code?
- The following article will help you: Partner Shop Purchase
Please make sure you copy & paste the complete code! It should look like this:
Single product: XXXX-XXXXXXXXXX-XXXXXX
I installed DYNAMO but I can't find it in my DAW.
- Please try a DAW plug-in rescan. For further information, click here.
I downloaded the plug-in but my trial time has already expired – I have 0 days left.
Unfortunately, this can happen due to technical circumstances – please submit a request to our support staff and attach your .ops file – have a look at the following article: Instant expired trial time
Is there a Reason Rack Extension?
We didn't create a Finisher DYNAMO Rack Extension. Please make sure to use the VST format if you're a user of Reason Studios.
How can I assign the plug-in to my MIDI controllers?
- All DAWs handle MIDI controllers for effects differently and there is no MIDI Learn functionality in most of them. The good news is that DYNAMO fully supports MIDI control. All you need to do is lookup for your DAW how it handles MIDI controller assignments.
- Here's an example to show you how it looks in Logic Pro X:
Are there any known issues?
We are aware of some issues that will eventually be fixed in future updates.
Switching through Modes and Presets while Playback is running can in some exceptional cases lead to Audio Dropouts.
- Under rare circumstances saving a preset (via "Save As") while playback is running might crash the DAW (Windows 10 only)
- Saving a Preset might lead to a blank preset display. Presets are being saved, though. (Windows 10 only)
Digital Audio Workstations
FIN-DYNAMO should run on every DAW supporting VST 2, AU 2 and AAX. We cannot guarantee that FIN-DYNAMO is compatible with the following software:
- Adobe Audition
- Pro Tools First
- Mixcraft 8
- Earlier Cubase versions (make sure to test the free trial)
|If you have further questions, please feel free to submit a request to our support staff. Thanks!|