Out now: Virtual Guitarist AMBER 2
❗️Important information for Pro Tools users on macOS
Currently, most UJAM AAX plugins do not run natively on Apple Silicon chips. However, you can still use them by opening Pro Tools in Rosetta mode. Here's how to do that:
- Close Pro Tools if it's currently running.
- Locate the Pro Tools application in your Applications folder.
- Right-click (or Control-click) on the Pro Tools application and select "Get Info."
- In the "Get Info" window, you will see an option labeled "Open using Rosetta." Check the box next to it.
- Close the "Get Info" window and launch Pro Tools.
After following these steps, Pro Tools will run using Rosetta, which should allow our plugin to show up and function correctly.
Apple Silicon M1 & VST3 Overview
↪Read more about M1 & VST3 Support
macOS 13 Ventura support
↪Read about macOS 13 Ventura compatibility
UJAM App version 0.4.0 and 0.4.1 available
- Fixed a bug which caused some users to get signed out
- Fixed a bug which caused specific authorization issues
- We made free products completely free (no account creation needed)
- The App now conveniently shows the size of a product
- Fixed an authorization bug that occurred exclusively on macOS silicon systems
- Fixed an installation path bug occurring on macOS systems
- The App now shows more legacy products (if you own them)
- Generic UI improvements
- Download here: ↪https://www.ujam.com/ujam-app/
- Read more: ↪UJAM App | Changelog
UJAM x SPLICE
UJAM Easter Egg Hunt
- The campaign has ended on April 11, 2023.
About the latest Finisher series update
The Finisher 1.2.0 update introduces native Apple Silicon (M1) compatibility and VST3 support
The update is free
Be aware that the system requirements have changed to macOS 10.15 and Windows 10 ❗
You may have success on earlier OS versions but UJAM doesn’t support and fully qualify them
In case you are on macOS 10.13 High Sierra and need to roll back to the previous version, ↪click here to download.
This article will be constantly updated as information and status changes.
Article is closed for comments.