- Always use the most recent version of the App (download here)
- Try to close and reopen the App
Try deleting the UJAM App from your system and reinstall
- Make sure you have admin access and grant all the requested permissions during the installation process
- Check if your antivirus software or firewall are trying to protect the system by blocking the connection of the UJAM App
- You might wanna try turning it off for a few minutes
- Use your main local drive and make sure you have enough disc space available
- Don't use special characters for your download- and VST folder names.
- Choose ‘Run as administrator‘ (right-click on the setup file):
- Put also compatibility mode to Windows 7
- Select a writable folder on your system drive (C:)
- Try to change the selected VST2 folder location in the UJAM App settings to
C:\Program Files (x86)and then back to the default folder
C:\Program Files\VSTPlugins(this works for some users).
- Mac: Select a writable folder on your system drive. Try to select a different directory for the Download folder if you're experiencing errors:
In case you are running into further issues, like for example while connecting your account to the UJAM App, please go to http://ujam.com/contact-us and send us:
- The email address of your UJAM account
- The name and version of the browser you are using
- A detailed description of the issue
- A screenshot (in case you see some kind of error message)
You can find them here:
or copy & paste this:
Make sure you can see hidden files. On Mac, press
command shift .and the
installationInfo file will appear. It looks like this:
How to access hidden files on Windows:
1. Open File Explorer from the taskbar.
2.Select View > Options > Change folder and search options.
3. Select the View tab and, in Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives and OK.