Step 1) Internet Connection
- Connect our computer to the internet (a stable Wifi connection is recommended)
Step 2) Product License
- Check if the license for your Usynth title is properly linked to your UJAM account
- Log in to your account and view your products: https://www.ujam.com/backstage/products/
- The plug-in should be displayed:
- If the product does not show up, check if you still need to purchase it or if you might have to redeem a coupon code first (if you bought at one of our resellers)
Step 3) Download and install
- Download and install Usynth via the UJAM App.
Step 4) Close your DAW
- Make sure to not have the DAW and plugin running while authorizing
Step 5) UJAM App
- Make sure you're signed in:
- Scroll down to the bottom of the app and hit the refresh button:
- If you are signed in with the correct UJAM account and own a license, the UJAM App will now automatically activate the plug-in.
- Open the Usynth plugin in your DAW and you should be good to go!
- Make sure that your firewall and antivirus software do not interfere with this process
- Try to fully quit and reopen the UJAM App
- Try to sign out and back in
- Try to uninstall the UJAM App and and remove all plugin files, then repeat the process