To help you get started with Virtual Guitarist SPARKLE 2, here are the answers to some frequently asked questions:
Where can I find the styles from SPARKLE1 in SPARKLE2?
- All the Style phrases of SPARKLE2 have been designed from scratch. They are completely new and unique.
- The styles of version 1 have not been integrated yet.
- There may be a few similar styles but all in all the V2 styles are different compared to V1.
- We might add the V1 styles in a future update of VG SPAKRLE2.
- You can however create your own styles or tweak the integrated styles by using the MIDI drag and drop feature and the Instrument Mode of the plugin.
How can I try VG-SPARKLE 2?
You can download your free 30 day trial version here: https://www.ujam.com/more/trials/
Where do I find the user guide?
Do you have a special offer for me?
- If you already own SPARKLE1, you can take advantage of the upgrade deal and purchase SPARKLE2 for just 49 bucks!
- Click the link to find the special deal: https://www.ujam.com/guitarist/guitarist-upgrade/
Upgrade Deal (for SPARKLE 1 owners)
- If you have a few UJAM products and wish to upgrade to the Full Bundle please contact our support team for an individual offer. This bundle is the collector's edition including every UJAM plug-in and sells at a discount of 57%.
- Also, you can always head over to our store and check the latest offers and bundle options!
Will VG-SPARKLE2 work on my computer?
Please have a look at the following article: System Requirements Overview
What about the original SPARKLE V1?
- SPARKLE2 and SPARKLE1 can co-exist in the DAW.
- SPARKLE1 will however not be available for sale anymore, as it has been discontinued.
- If you bought the plug-in in the past, you can still use it and download it from your UJAM account.
- So to summarize, SPARKLE2 replaces SPARKLE1 in our shop, but not on your computer. That is also the reason why "SPARKLE2" appears just as "SPARKLE" in your UJAM account, just because SPARKLE 1 can't be purchased anymore and it will soon be forgotten.
- Here's how the new SPARKLE 1 and SPARKLE2 should look like in your account:
- We know this might be a bit confusing but now you got it!
Will the other Virtual Guitarists get upgraded too?
Yes, we plan to release version 2 of the other VGs in the near future.
Where to find a video of VG SPARKLE2?
Is there an option to Drag and Drop MIDI?
Sure! VG SPARKLE 2 features MIDI drag and drop, giving you way more possibilities for quick arranging and to fine adjust and alter phrases. If you drag and drop a MIDI file into your DAW, because of the plugin’s internal MIDI handling, you might have to manually adjust its length, this is especially true for Intros, Fills, and Endings.
I bought SPARKLE 2 at a reseller. How can I redeem my code?
- The following article will help you: Partner Shop Purchase
Please make sure you copy & paste the complete code while redeeming.
I can't authorize my new plug-in!
- In case you are struggling with authorizing your plug-in, please have a look at the following article: ►Authorization Issues
I received a serial number/ coupon code but I can not redeem it. Is the license usage limit reached or the coupon expired?
- Please double check the code you entered.
- Log in to your UJAM account and check whether SPARKLE 2 is already linked to your account. If so, you're good to go and you will be able to activate the plug-in with your UJAM credentials.
I open SPARKLE 2 and my DAW crashes – what can I do?
- Please check whether you have the newest version of VG SPARKLE 2 installed. The plug-in will notify you if an update is available.
- Please send a crash report to our support team!
- Manually remove all plug-in files and try a clean installation. Have a look at the following articles:
►Uninstalling on Mac
►Uninstalling on Windows
I downloaded the plug-in but my trial time has already expired – I have 0 days left.
Unfortunately, this can happen due to technical circumstances – please make sure the internet connection of the plug-in is not blocked by perhaps a firewall or antivirus software. If your trial expired and you wish to renew it, submit a request to our support staff and attach your .ops file – have a look at the following article: Instant expired trial time
I installed SPARKLE 2 but I can't find it in my DAW.
- Please try a DAW plug-in rescan. For further information, click here.
Digital Audio Workstations
VG-SPARKLE 2 should run on every DAW supporting VST 2, AU 2, and AAX. We cannot guarantee that SPARKLE 2 is compatible with the following software:
- Adobe Audition
- Pro Tools First
- Mixcraft 8
- Early Cubase versions (make sure to test the free trial)
Is there a Reason Rack Extension?
We didn't create a VG SPARKLE 2 Rack Extension. Please make sure to use the VST format if you're a user of Reason Studios.
Are there any known issues?
Yes, there are a few:
- "Humanizer looseness" and "Swing" have been strongly limited for a tighter playback
- Some exported MIDI phrases will have an unwanted long, empty ending
- The sample status loading indicator is not always displayed
- Some dragged phrases differ from playback mode (mostly phrases from C2 to D#2)
- Pro Tools: default preset loads with a disabled Finisher/Stomp Box
- Studio One: Sound variation C#2 in instrument mode is not correctly labelled