Apple released its most recent operating system: Ventura
Some time ago we made this announcement:
- While we still cannot guarantee full functionality on Apple's most recent operating system, most UJAM plugins seem to be working as expected (based on our latest tests and customer feedback)
- The following V1 plugins are not compatible:
- Virtual Guitarist AMBER1 & SILK1 (we are already working on V2)
- Virtual Guitarist V1 series
- Beatmaker V1 series
- Virtual Bassist V1 series
- Please check your V2 upgrade options: How to upgrade to version 2?
We are still in the process of conducting more in-depth tests in order to guarantee full compatibility for our software products
Always make sure to use the free 30 day trial of UJAM plugins to ensure that everything works as expected
- Almost every plug-in we’ve got does need Rosetta for the installer, even if the plug-in itself is silicon native: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211861
- If Rosetta is not installed on your system, you will probably get error messages like these:
Article is closed for comments.