We all know a professional musician that spent a big amount of money and time to set up his/her Studio! In order to retain a safe Studio Environment, it is evident to keep out the world-wide-web.
Since our copy protection system works based on system fingerprints a direct offline authorization is not possible but here is a workaround to activate UJAM Instruments plug-ins with an offline computer.
Follow the ten steps below:
- Download the selected UJAM Instruments plug-in from our website
- Transfer it to the computer you desire it to use it on
- Install the program regularly
- Open your DAW and load an instance of the plugin
- Go to the following location and find the .ops file
A. Go to
B. Copy & send us one of your ops file (e.g. VG-IRON.ops)
You will need to Show Hidden Folders in File Explorer options in order to access the hidden library as shown in this quick video tutorial↓ or below it's demonstrate with images
Show Hidden Files under (Control Panel)
Activate in (File Explorer Options) the show hidden files option
A. In the Finder, choose Go > Go to folder from the menu. (or use Shift+Command+G)
B. Type “~/Library/Application Support/UJAM”.
C. Copy & send us one of your .ops file (e.g. VG-IRON)
or watch this quick video tutorial to find the .ops files on MAC ↓
- Provide us with your e-mail address
- Send the .ops file as an attachment
- Wait for us to send back the authorized .ops
- Replace your old .ops file with the one we sent you
- Enjoy the plug-in!