HUSTLE & GLORY: Bass Tune
- While B1 is the key that triggers the bass sound itself, the Bass Tune control lets you select the pitch of the bass across an octave from D0 to D1.
- Beatmaker GLORY comes with a brand new feature that allows you to control the pitch of your bass with MIDI notes! Just write in some MIDI notes between D-1 and D0 to control the tune of your 808s.
Have a look at this screenshot:
- Please note this is an exclusive Beatmaker GLORY feature – you’ll still have to automate the special control in HUSTLE to create accents or entire melodic figures throughout the track!
- Although we recommend controlling the GLORY Bass Tune with MIDI notes (from D-1 to D0), of course, the control is also automatable! Select the parameter "Bass Tune" from the automation list. Please have a look at the screenshot and give it a try!
- How to use automation slightly differs from DAW to DAW. In some DAWs, you can access the automation menu by pressing "a".
Check out this this video:
If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please submit a request to our support staff. Thanks!