We are happy to announce that most UJAM plugins are compatible with Apple's latest operating system macOS 14 Sonoma!
- Based on our latest tests and user feedback we can confirm that most UJAM plugins are compatible and working as expected.
- The following V1 plugins are not supported as we cannot guarantee full compatibility:
- Virtual Guitarist V1 series (such as VG SILK)
- Beatmaker V1 series
- Virtual Bassist V1 series
- Please check your V2 upgrade options: How to upgrade to version 2?
- If a plugin does not work properly, the reason might be that the plugin is not yet running natively on Apple Silicon chips (M1 or M2 Macs).
- Also only a few UJAM AAX (Pro Tools) plugins are not running natively (at this point).
- Make sure to start your DAW in Rosetta mode in this case.
- Also note that not all UJAM plugins are supporting VST3. Please consider using VST2.
- Read more: Apple Silicon M1, VST3 support & more
Always make sure to use the free 30 day trial of UJAM plugins to ensure that everything works as expected
- Almost every plug-in we’ve got does need Rosetta. Some only for the installation process, but even if the plug-in itself is running silicon native: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211861
- If Rosetta is not installed on your system, you will probably get error messages like these: