Table of contents:
Step 1) Navigate to Registration Page
Start by visiting our site: https://www.ujam.com/backstage. Click on "I'm new at UJAM" to begin the registration process:
Step 2) Enter Email Address and Password
Input your email address and select a password. When creating your password, please adhere to our requirements:
- A minimum of eight characters
- Must include at least three of the following character types:
- Lower case letters (a-z)
- Upper case letters (A-Z)
- Numbers (0-9)
- Special characters (e.g., !@#$%^&*)
After entering this information, click the "Sign Up" button.
Step 3) Check Your Email
Visit your email inbox, remembering to also check your spam folder.
Step 4) Validate Your Email Address
You'll receive an email for verification that will look like this:
Step 5) Completion
Upon validating your email address, you've completed the registration process! You are now ready to log in.
Troubleshooting: Handling 'Invalid Sign Up' Errors
If you encounter an error during registration, it typically suggests that an account has already been created using the email address you entered. Please note that we automatically generate a UJAM account for first-time purchasers in our shop or for those redeeming a coupon code from a third-party partner shop.
If this happens:
- Check your email inbox to set a password and validate your existing account.
- Click on "Already Registered" to log in to your existing account.
- If you're unable to log in or have forgotten your password, follow this link to learn how to reset your password.
A typical error message might look like this: