Before purchasing a UJAM product, please make sure that your operating system is compatible. The latest version of UJAM software officially supports the following operating systems:
- macOS 10.15 Catalina or later
- Windows 10 or later
The latest version of your UJAM plug-in has been qualified for all major DAWs supporting:
- 64 bit
Note that some UJAM plug-ins don't have VST3 support and also are not running natively on Apple Silicon chips, so you might need to use the VST2 version and start your DAW in "Rosetta" mode.
Have a look at this article for further information: Apple Silicon M1, VST 3 support, ...
Discontinued OS Support
You may have success on outdated operating system versions, but UJAM doesn’t support and fully qualify them. We do not guarantee full compatibility for legacy systems, as we cannot conduct sufficient tests on outdated software or hardware.
The following operating system versions are not officially supported:
- macOS 10.14
- Windows 7
- Windows 8 & 8.1
In case you need to download legacy plugin versions, please have a look at this article: Alternative Download Sources & Previous Versions
Most UJAM plug-ins are not running on the following systems:
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra & macOS 10.11 El Capitan
- macOS 10.10.5 Yosemite and older
- Windows Vista and older
- Linux (all)
- 32 bit systems in general
The following UJAM plugins have been discontinued and are not supported any longer:
- Virtual Guitarist Version 1: IRON1, AMBER1, SPARKLE1
- Virtual Bassist Version 1: ROYAL1, ROWDY1, MELLOW1
- Virtual Drummer Version 1: SOLID1, HEAVY1, PHAT1
- Beatmaker Version 1: EDEN1, HUSTLE1, DOPE1
Upgrades are available! Read more: How to upgrade to version 2?
- If you are not sure if the plug-in will work on your computer, please use the free trial time to test this by yourself.
- Always use the free demo to make sure a product works as expected, before you buy it.
- Ensure OS compatibility before you update your plug-in (or your OS).
- If your OS is not compatible, you will need to update your computer or else you might get an error like for example: