In this article, we explain how to update the Usynth frame that hosts DELUXE, CORE, EUPHORIA, 2080 and CARAMEL. Follow the steps below to download the AAX Usynth update.
Here’s how to update:
- Open the UJAM App
- Apply the filter setting 'Updates':
- You’ll see all the available updates (if there are any). Here’s an example of DELUXE:
- The helper plug-in for Usynth can be found at the bottom of the UJAM App. The Usynth frame contains new features like AAX compatibility, you’ll have to download it to use Usynth in Pro Tools:
This helper plugin for Usynth is kind of special. Think of it as the frame for loading the individual plug-ins of this series:
- You’ll find it in the 'ENGINES' category of the UJAM App, it works as a small helper tool in the background of your DAW session. You don’t need to worry about it and you probably won’t even notice that it’s there most of the time.
- The Usynth engine will install and update automatically when a Usynth plug-in gets installed or updated.
- You can also manually install or update the helper plugin. To find it in the UJAM App, simply scroll down to the bottom of the product list or use the search bar and type in 'Usynth Engine'.
Inside your DAW:
- Search for the term 'USYNTH' to find the plug-in in your DAW:
- Open the USYNTH plug-in and click on the upper left corner to open the browser view. Here you’ll see all the Usynth titles, ready for download:
- Please note that you can download the titles directly from within the Usynth plug-in but you also wanna check your UJAM App for available Usynth engine updates from time to time, as you won’t receive an update notification while using Usynth in your DAW.