Please make sure...
- ...that the respective plug-in as already linked to your ujam account
- ...to enter the correct credentials (email address and password of your ujam account)
- ...to not use a coupon code/ serial number/ license key for activating the plug-in
If you're still struggling with authorizing your plug-in, there are a few things you can do:
1. Are you online?
You need to be online to authorize your plugin. Please also make sure, your local antivirus software and firewall don't block the plug-in or the DAW. If you don't have the option to go online with your studio computer, please have a look at this article.
2. Reset your password & check your license!
Please choose a password without any special characters!
3. Does the installed version fit your license?
Please make sure, you have the right plug-in version installed. We heard from some users that they have a license for a Virtual Drummer Version 2 but for some reason have a Virtual Drummer Version 1 installed. You can check the version on your computer by clicking on the small (i) icon.
If you have the wrong version installed, please get the right installer from: https://www.ujam.com/my-account/
4. Deinstall and Reinstall
We've heard of some user who were able to authorize their plug-in after following these instructions:
- Run the deinstaller of your plug-in
- Please make sure no older .dll or .blob file of your plug-in are somewhere on your system
- Start your DAW and see if your plug-in appears in the plug-in list (it shouldn't)
- Restart your computer
- Install your plug-in
- Run your DAW (it should now do a rescan and find the plug-in)
5. Still struggling to authorize?
Please send us your .ops file! Go to the following location and find it:
A. Go to
B. Copy & send us one of your .ops file (e.g. VG-IRON.ops)
You will need to Show Hidden Folders in File Explorer Options in order to access the hidden library as shown in this quick video tutorial: ↓
Show Hidden Files under (Control Panel)
Activate in (File Explorer Options) the show hidden files option
A) In the Finder, choose Go > Go to folder from the menu. (or use Shift+Command+G)
B) Type “~/Library/Application Support/UJAM”.
C) Copy & send us one of your .ops file (e.g. VG-IRON)
Or watch this quick video tutorial to find the .ops files on MAC: ↓
Provide us with your e-mail address
Send the .ops file as an attachment
Wait for us to send back the authorized .ops
Replace your old .ops file with the one we sent you
Enjoy the plug-in!
If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please submit a request to our support staff. Thanks!