Step 1) Internet Connection
- Connect our computer to the internet (a stable Wifi connection is recommended)
Step 2) Product License
- Check if the license for Virtual Pianist is properly linked to your UJAM account
- Log in to your account and view your products: https://www.ujam.com/backstage/
- The plug-in should be displayed:
- If the product does not show up, check if you still need to purchase it or if you might have to redeem a coupon code first (if you bought at one of our resellers)
Step 3) Close your DAW
- Make sure to not have the DAW and plugin running when installing / authorizing
Step 4) Download and install
- Make sure the plugin is installed properly on your computer.
- If not, download and install Virtual Pianist via the UJAM App or use these direct download links: https://www.ujam.com/ujam-app/
↪ Download VP VOGUE for Windows
↪ Download VP VIBE for Windows
Step 5) UJAM App
- You need the UJAM App in order to activate your plugin.
- Launch the UJAM App and sign in:
- If you are signed in with the correct UJAM account, the UJAM App will automatically activate the plug-in. If not, scroll down to the bottom of the App and click on "Refresh now!"
- Now open Virtual Pianist in your DAW and you should be good to go!
- Make sure that your firewall and antivirus software do not interfere with this process
- Try to fully quit and reopen the UJAM App
- Try to sign out and back in
- Try to uninstall the UJAM App and and remove all plugin files, then repeat the process
- Read more: I can authorize but my plugins don't stay activated!
Article is closed for comments.