To help you get started with your UFX plug-in, here are the answers to some frequently asked questions:
How can I try UFX?
- You can download your free 30 day demo version on our website: https://www.ujam.com/more/trials/
- Or use the UJAM App: https://www.ujam.com/ujam-app/
- Also, here are the direct download links:
I already own several UJAM plug-ins. Do you have a special offer for me?
- In general, all special offers and upgrade options can be found on our website: https://www.ujam.com/store
- Please note that discount codes cannot be combined with other discounts, special offers or items on sale.
I open UFX and my DAW crashes – what can I do?
- Please check whether you have the latest version of your DAW and UFX plug-in installed. The plug-in will notify you if an update is available.
- Uninstall the plug-in via the Uninstall feature of the UJAM App:
- Manually removing all plug-in files and a clean installation should fix the issue (works almost every time). Have a look at the following articles:
- Optional: Send a crash report to our support team
Where can I find the manual?
- Find it here: https://www.ujam.com/ufx/en/manual/
I can't authorize my new UFX plug-in!
- In case you are struggling with authorizing your plugin, please have a look at the following articles:
I bought UFX at a reseller. How can I redeem my code?
The following article should help you: ↪How to redeem a coupon code from a partner shop?
I installed my UFX but I can't find it in my DAW.
- Please try a plug-in rescan. For further information, ↪click here.
I downloaded the plug-in but my trial time has already expired – I have 0 days left.
Unfortunately, this can happen due to technical circumstances – please ↪submit a request to our support staff and attach your .ops file – have a look at the following article: ↪Instant expired trial time
Will UFX work on my computer?
How can I load my own samples into UFX?
Is there a Reason Rack Extension?
- UFX isn’t available as a Rack Extension, but Reason added VST plug-in support in Reason 9.5 so please consider using as a VST in Reason.
Digital Audio Workstations
UFX should run on every DAW supporting VST2, VST3, AU2 and AAX. We cannot guarantee that UFX is compatible with the following software:
- Adobe Audition
- Pro Tools First
- Mixcraft 8
- Completely outdated DAW versions (for example Cubase 4)
Are there any known issues?
- Missing authorise button in trial mode. Workaround: re-instantiate the plugin to get the authorization overlay
- There’s an unnamed preset at the end of the list, only visible when manually stepping through the presets
- MIDI Learn is not available